Bhimtal – A Venture Into Nature’s Pleasant Abode
Bhimtal, a picturesque hill station, truly defines what fairytales are made of. Cocooned by natural splendours and wondrous Himalayan peaks, the quaint burrows of Bhimtal serve as a haven for nature lovers. Take a break from the din and bustle of everyday life and treat your soul to the tranquil and scenic wonders of the heavenly hills. Nature has certainly played a magical part in the pretty nooks and hilly corners of the place. Moreover, upbeat and luxury resorts in Bhimtal make holidaying a leisure affair. Exquisitely designed with a rich, cosy, and modern touch, vacationers have a delightful time nesting in the lap of nature.
Among the top favourite 5-star resorts in Bhimtal is Resorts By The Baagh. The aura, décor, and grandeur of the property spell luxury in spades. Revere in the charm of basking in the fresh and crisp air of the hills without giving up on the perks of luxury comforts. A stay at Resorts By The Baagh is unlike the ordinary and unbeatable.
Do you know how lazing in the lush green meadows overlooking the mighty Himalayan peaks appears? Nothing short of a surreal and hearty experience! Double the luxuries of residing in the tranquil and heavenly arms of nature by reserving a blissful stay at Resorts By The Baagh.
Indulge in the hospitality and goodness of modern-day amenities to make the most of a leisure holiday. The resort is unquestionably the best place to stay in Bhimtal.
Why is holidaying in Bhimtal, nature’s dear abode, a good idea?
The serene lake city in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand is always on the radar of mountain lovers and nature admirers. Tucked away at 4490 feet at the foothills of the Himalayas, the destination is well-known for its gorgeous blue lake, the age-old Victoria dam (an architectural marvel), and picture-perfect landscapes. Enjoy cruising through the lush green terrains of the Kumaon valley, treating your eyes to acres of decadent oak wood forests.
In addition to the awe-inspiring landscapes, the beautiful lake valley features a rich religious heritage. Do you know that the quaint hill station is named after the legendary mythological character of “Bhima?” This well explains why Bhimtal is one of the most visited places among apostles and devotees. Whether you are craving a leisure respite or eager to explore the wilderness of nature, Bhimtal ticks all boxes. What’s more, the growing number of luxury resorts in Bhimtal reward tourists with lavish experiences in the heart of nature. One of the finest in the scenic terrains of Bhimtal is certainly Resorts By The Baagh. Book a stay at the earliest.
Are you all set for a wondrous escapade in the green valleys of Bhimtal? Of course, planning an itinerary is worthwhile. Do you need a good insight into the places you can visit in Bhimtal? Let’s help you with a run-down of the must-visit places in the hill station.
Top attractions in Bhimtal
1. Bhimtal Lake – It goes without saying that the breathtakingly bhimtal blue lake is the heart and soul of the quaint Kumaon valley. Surrounded by the alpine peaks of dense greenery and grand Himalayan ridges, the lake view looks pretty and straight out of a postcard. Enjoy a day boating in the gushing waters of the lake or recline by the bank in leisure.
2. Hidimba Parvat – Trek your way through the green hillocks of the Hidimba Parvat for an unreal experience. A hike up to the summit rewards you with a dreamy view of the hill station that appears no less than a paradise. Don’t forget to explore the Vankhandi animal shelter to catch glimpses of rare and well-kept endangered wildlife.
3. Nal Damyanti Tal – How often do you find a tranquil spot in the clamours of urban cities? Swing by the quaint and small natural lake in the burrows of Bhimtal, also popular as the Nal Damyanti Tal. Sightsee the nearby Kumaoni architecture and pretty neighbourhoods. Don’t miss hiring a taxi or boat to traverse the lake and discover the picturesque green scapes around.
4. Pines Old Cemetery – Walk into the tranquil and wonderful settings of ancient British-era gravestones and pretty floral gardens. Indulge in the pleasures of a leisurely walk while you uncover the time-kissed relics of the 18th century.
5. Naina Peak – Do you enjoy trekking? If yes, don’t miss the thrills of walking the highest hilltop for the most heart-warming and scenic views. The beautiful 6 km stretch will leave you in awe at all times. Don’t forget to carry your camera. The idyllic views serve as the perfect backdrop for pictures and, of course, good memories.
From a unique island aquarium to the famous butterfly research centre, Bhimtal is replete with magnificent views.
Double your travel experience with Resorts By The Baagh
Leisure holidays or riveting adventures, Bhimtal is truly synonymous with holistic vacation experiences. Book the best place to stay in Bhimtal and make your holiday a cherishable and unforgettable memory. Hurry and make reservations at Resorts By The Baagh. Sophisticated and stately, wallow in the opulence and comfort of spatial rooms. Gaze at the dreamy and beautiful sunsets peaking through the Shivalik hills. Satiate your appetite with flavoursome feasts and lounge in the ethereal settings of the fancy and upbeat luxury resort. Hurry and reserve a stay at the swish property!By: Resorts by the Baagh